Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm ready to finish this thing.

I'm getting ready to finish Factor of 01. It's not that I'm sick or the story, I'm just getting another story ready to go, within my own head. It's not so much that I've chosen to work on another story, it's more that I've had the story come to me. It really seems like a Zen kind of thing, which would be neat, if I believed in that sort of thing. I create the story instead of waiting for it to create itself. However, I do realize that psychologically, I get ready for a certain story and the time is almost ready for this one.

Yeah, we're talking about Accepting Death. I need the therapy that doing this story will provide. I've become a real piece of work over the course of the past year, and there's a story in there that might help someone. When I did Too Scared To Die, a few people took the time to tell me that the story meant something to them. More importantly, doing the story helped me. The past week has been a really good week, but the experience of the past year has been one that needs to be shared.

However, I will not formally start it until I finish Factor of 01. I am not going to overload myself. I now have a full-time job and an effort to have a social life, I'm gonna make the effort to not throw too many balls in the air to juggle.