Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank You, Thank You!

Right before the weekend, The Kickstarter goal was reached! Today, I'm starting on the incentive drawings, and those contributors local to me that pledged $25 or more will get theirs personally from me early, as they get done. I'll post the drawings as I get them done.

While I didn't mention it in the Kickstarter pitch, even on the 8 1/2" x 11" drawings I'll try to accommodate requests, but can't guarantee anything. The (so far) two color pieces I have to do I will accommodate as much to the letter as I can.

Thanks again, everybody!

I can curb back now on the relentless Tweets begging for contributions, but I would be remiss in not mentioning that just because I reached the goal, you can still get in on the incentive drawings by contributing here.