Sunday, May 20, 2012

Incentive drawing

This is one of the incentive drawings I'm doing for rewards on the Kickstarter project to print the completed Factor of 01. I'm putting a nice border on them so they're good and finished in the odd chance that anyone receiving one wants to frame it.

If you're on the list to get one of these and you have a preference for subject matter, let me know and I'll try to meet the request. I can't make any guarantees, but I'll give it a shot. If you're not on the list, then just contribute $25.00 or more over on Kickstarter, and I'll do a drawing for you. I've met the goal, but more funding means I can spruce up the book with either more printings and/or more room for guest art.

This is actually the second one I've started, but the first still isn't done, as there's one building in the background giving me a fit. I'm resolving to knock it out in the next day or two.

PS- I noticed I mentioned guest art, and I'm going to be contacting people to see if they want to contribute some guest art for the print edition. If you're interested, and I haven't approached you yet, then by all means drop me a line and I'll send you the parameters needed for a drawing. They're a little different than normal comic dimensions, so please don't just send me a drawing and expect that I can work it in.