Saturday, March 20, 2010

Too Much Time Online

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time online, and given that I'm currently working out of my home, it's probably only natural that I be online as much as I am. It seems that way because in my new apartment I'm within range of free WiFi, courtesy of Google. If you have unlimited access to the Internet, you tend to use it. Most likely, after next week, I won't be online as much. There's also a lot going on that I can't really talk about until after certain things happen. To someone using the social network part of the Internet as much as I am, keeping things secret get to be a problem, really nerve-racking.

I am starting a sequel to Too Scared to Die, which hopefully will have a good start, somewhere around my move back to North Carolina. I'm most likely not going to use the same storytelling method of Too Scared, and more likely, going for a detached, narrator style of storytelling. I may decide to go with straight storytelling, telling the autobiographical story as if the characters were nothing more than characters in a story. The trick with that is that autobiographical stories never really have a sense of closure.

I am also toying around with the idea of doing some t-shirt designs, but a lot depends on if I think that the designs can work or not. I'll post a link if I decide to go through with it or not.

In the meantime, feel free to hit me up for a chat if you see me on Facebook. One on one, I can divulge some of the things I can't discuss openly just yet.

EDIT: I am starting the sequel to Too Scared to Die, the beginning is set, I believe. The real trick is to find as good a title for it as Too Scared To Die.