Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'm Open for Commissions!

Want some original art?

Got a character that you love?

Need a unique gift for someone?

I'll do commissioned drawings, and I will get them done fast. These will not be sketches, but fully rendered drawings, detail depending on the subject you request, but the samples below show how I work. All drawings will be on 8 1/2" x 11" card stock, making them easy to find a frame for. Depending on the subject matter, the medium will be charcoal or ink. Either way, you'll have a nice darkly rendered drawing to show off. The price for a drawing is $25, as long as you're not asking for more than three people in it.

I'll also do 5" x 8 1/2" for $10, with the same level of detail as the larger drawings.

For those that are really ambitious, 11" x 17" are available for $40, $75 with color.

I hear you asking, how will this work?

First off, e-mail me at jerrydstanford@gmail.com or contact me through Facebook if you friend me there and let me know what you want. If you want a likeness of someone, send me a photo. I draw comics, but for you, I'll draw just about anything. When I'm done, I'll e-mail you a watermarked scan of your drawing, at a resolution of 72 dpi.

Here are some samples:



How do you get money to me? I prefer PayPal, but you can mail me a check, if you want. Once I have the money, I'll mail you your drawing in a plastic sleeve and inside a reinforced envelope, clearly marked "DO NOT BEND." If you have trouble with your mailman bending your large mail to fit, consider having it sent to a work address.