Thursday, April 26, 2012

Free Comic Book Day

Another Free Comic Book Day has come around, and once again, I'll be at Borderlands Comics and Games in Greenville, SC for their event. Last year was a blast and if you're in the area, then you should make it one of your stops. I'll be doing free sketches along with many other artists.Borderlands

I'll also have copies of the 2012 Sketch Charlotte Anthology that I have a four page story in. It's 24 pages of comics from some of my friends in Sketch Charlotte that are great cartoonists. To the left, you'll find a page of my story that you'll find in the anthology.

I'm also going to have copies of my 20 page Mall Preview for 50 cents each. Because my FCBD anthology story uses characters from it, it just seemed appropriate to offer it for sale. Details will be coming soon if you want to buy a copy from me through the web site.

FCBD looks to be very fun all the way around! I hope I get to see you there!