Sunday, August 7, 2011

08/08/2011

Four more strips to go. I've redone the commissions page last week to reflect my new availability to do commissions. If you'd like examples of my work, you should go there, or to either of the new links over on the right, Sketch Charlotte, or Big Dog's Studio. I post stuff over there from time to time, not to mention over at DeviantArt.

Now it's time to talk about what comes after this story ends. I'm going to be working with a nice young creator named Pan D'Attac (yes, it's a pseudonym) on a story divorced from the 23rd century, all while I put together a collected Factor of 01. I'm not putting together a timetable yet, since I don't know yet how long this will take. In September, The Art of Stan Ford will be available in the store for purchase, or in person if you find me at a Sketch Charlotte meeting.