Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FUNDED!

The Kickstarter project to publish Jet-Pack Jenny and the Factor of 01 is over, and I'm very happy to say that it was successfully funded. It's gonna take a couple of weeks to get the funds put into a place where I can access them, and at that time, I'm going to go to print. In the next two weeks, I'm tweaking the layout, getting the last of the guest art in, and putting the final touches on the cover. It looks like the final book will be 48 pages, including annotations, preliminary sketches (incorporated into the annotations), and guest art.

If you'd like to contribute guest art, please e-mail it to carpaltunnelpress(at)gmail.com no later than July 11. If I've contacted you individually and asked for it from another e-mail address, please send it there. Please check back here before doing so, though and look for a notice that I have all the guest art I can handle. Once I have enough, I'll post here that I do.

If you still want to contribute financially to the book, please e-mail me for a private commission. My rates are as follows:

  • $25 - 8 1/2" x 11" in black and white. Full backgrounds, unless otherwise specified.
  • $50 - 11" x 17" in black and white. Full backgrounds, unless otherwise specified.
  • $100 - 11" x 17" hand colored.  Full backgrounds, unless otherwise specified.
  • Everything larger, please e-mail me for a quote.
  • No adult material requests, please.
Thanks again to the wonderful 16 people that contributed through Kickstarter!