Friday, November 25, 2011

Do You Like T-Shirts?

On Deviant Art, this is my most popular drawing. What most people don't realize is that it's available as a t-shirt through Printfection, which does some great quality tees. I have one that I wear from time to time, and almost without fail, I get a conversation with someone that likes it.  at Printfection, you can get it in any color you want, but I prefer it in Red. As the shirt ages, the color adds to the aging feel of the image. In red and the other dark colors, they sell for $23.99. In lighter colors, you can get them for as cheap as $18.99

I also have a Jet-Pack Jenny t-shirt available and because of the image, I only offer it in white, which means it's just $18.99.  It's also available in ladies and kids sizes, a ringer tee, and a totebag!