Sunday, August 14, 2005

Back to the Mall

Well, hopefully it won't be another two weeks before I get the next set of panels done for the Mall. I'm not entirely pleased with this panel, but I'm prepared to let it go for the time being, for the sake of moving along.

I checked out the Drawing Board again today for the first time in months. I'm thinking about frequenting there again, which would take the number of Message Boards I visit regularly up to three. It doesn't sound like a lot, but when you're too cheap to pay for anything past dial-up, it takes a while especially when one of them is chock full of huge images to download.

I'm not one for reality shows. I've just been burned out on them for a while. Penny got me hooked on RockstarINXS, and I think I got hooked because I just love seeing good rock performances. Listening to a few MP3's of the performances, I've finally made my pick for the new lead singer of INXS. Jordis Unga, whose rendition of the Man Who Sold the World still gets me misty.

Speaking of listing to music on the computer, I'm now looking at three days of music. I really need to cull the song listings to music that I actually am going to listen to, since I've burned copies of the last five Beatles Albums, and a few others that I only have because people at work let me copy. I'm hoping that I can get the file space used by these music files down to a less daunting 2.5 GB by eliminating some unused songs.

Because a blog isn't a blog until there's a useless list or two, here they are...

Top 10 Most Played songs on my iTunes:

1.Choomba Wommba Song (the Family Guy)
2.Move Your Feet (Junior Senior)
3.South Side (Moby)
4.How Could You Want Him (Spin Doctors)
5.Sugar Walls (Sheena Easton) - I really shouldn't leave iTunes running sometimes.
6.Ponytail Girl (Color Theory)
7.Video Killed the Radio Star (Buggles)
8.Dangerous (Roxette)
9.Elephants and Flowers (Prince)
10.Volcano Girls (Veruca Salt)

Last Ten Played Songs on my iTunes:

1.Stolen Car (Sting)
2.What's the Frequency, Kenneth? (R.E.M.)
3.Teenage Wasteland (Jordis Unga)
4.A View To A Kill (Duran Duran)
5.Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)
6.It Doesn't Matter (Wyclef Jean)
7.Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Beatles)
8.I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night (Kiss)
9.Stewie's Banjo Song (the Family Guy)
10.The Man Who Sold the World (Jordis Unga)